Shipping and Return Info
- Shipping & Delivery
U.S. Territory Shipping:
Shipping to any U.S. Territory is considered International Shipping. Please see International Shipping Details for more information.
Although most orders will ship within 24 hours, under some circumstances, please allow 24-48 hours to process and ship your order.
International Sales and Shipping:
All International orders ship from our headquarters located in the Fort Lauderdale, FL. The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs and applicable brokerage fees. Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees before placing your order.
Hazardous Items and Materials:
Hazardous or toxic items such as paint, flares, fire extinguishers, batteries, epoxies, compressed gas and some cleaners cannot be shipped to International destinations or to freight forwarders who will export them overseas.
NATIONAL SUPPLY DIRECT RETURN POLICY
Last updated 01/14/2021
RETURN of Merchandise
- To return an item, please email customer service at CustomerSupport@nationalsupplydirect.com with your order number, the items you are requesting to return, and the reason for return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase. Then mail your items with the proof of purchase to the return address provided by our customer service team.
- All returns must arrive at original shipping location within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 2-3 Business days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Or by telephone Mon-Friday 8:30AM to 5PM EST: (954)542-9002
Please contact National Supply Direct for any recall information at 954-542-9002 / 1-855-NSDIRECT or by email at email@example.com
- All prices are shown in U.S. Dollars. Credit Card: Only Visa, Master Card, and American Express are accepted.
- We do not accept checks or CODs. Please note on high-value orders, orders shipping to a different address other than the credit card billing address, high quantity, or orders we deem suspicious, we may require payment by Bank Wire Transfer.
- This is to ensure a secure method to prevent identity and bank fraud.
- Viewing Orders
- If you're a registered customer, please visit your account page. For guests please check your email or contact us.
- Updating Account Information
- Please visit your account page, Login, if you're a registered customers and use the right side menu for navigation.