Shipping and Return Info
- Shipping & Delivery
U.S. Territory Shipping:
Shipping to any U.S. Territory is considered International Shipping. Please see International Shipping Details for more information.
Although most orders will ship within 24 hours, under some circumstances, please allow 24-48 hours to process and ship your order.
International Sales and Shipping:
All International orders ship from our headquarters located in the Fort Lauderdale, FL. The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs and applicable brokerage fees. Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees before placing your order.
Hazardous Items and Materials:
Hazardous or toxic items such as paint, flares, fire extinguishers, batteries, epoxies, compressed gas and some cleaners cannot be shipped to International destinations or to freight forwarders who will export them overseas.
- Returns & Exchange Policy
- Returns are accepted only within 30 days of the original purchase date and will be refunded with the original type of payment used on the original sale. To request a return, please e-mail email@example.com We do carry a few items that are not returnable: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as software, boats, motors, EPIRBs, customized items such as rigging, cordage cut for sale; computer software, and clearance items. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair if opened, unopened electronics are not returnable.
Please contact National Marine for any recall information at 954-542-9002 / 1-855-NSDIRECT or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices are shown in U.S. Dollars. Credit Card: Only Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- We do not accept checks or CODs. Please note on high-value orders, orders shipping to a different address other than the credit card billing address, high quantity, or orders we deem suspicious, we may require payment by Bank Wire Transfer.
- This is to ensure a secure method to prevent identity and bank fraud.
- Viewing Orders
- If you're a registered customer, please visit your account page. For guests please check your email or contact us.
- Updating Account Information
- Please visit your account page, Login, if you're a registered customers and use the right side menu for navigation.